Vice President, West Sales (Western Region,US)
Los Angeles, CA
Ametros Financial is a collaboration of insurance and healthcare professionals with a vision to revolutionize how medical care and healthcare payment processing is coordinated for patients, insurance payors, and providers with cutting edge technology, continuous innovation, and world class service enabling those seeking care to live happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Our depth of expertise in the insurance, healthcare, financial services and software industries has positioned us to develop the best product in the marketplace for managing medical treatment, ensuring regulatory compliance, and solving complex billing and payment issues in the healthcare world. Our patented card and systems allow injured workers (our Members) to receive medical treatment seamlessly and gain access to cutting-edge billing support, while remaining in compliance with Medicare and other regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure. For more information about Ametros please visit www.ametroscards.com to learn more!
The Ametros team is made up of critical-thinkers, innovators and ambitious professionals who are driven towards success by leveraging innovative approaches and technology in the insurance and healthcare services sectors. Ametros Financial offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, as well as paid vacation time.
We are seeking a Vice President of Sales in the West region of the United States to primarily be responsible for the West Coast sales team here at Ametros. This individual will be responsible for sales quotas based on corporate revenue goals. In addition, this individual will collaborate on product innovation and services while developing new approaches that occur in the marketplace. Our company is extremely passionate and dedicated to providing superior service. If you thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure, come join us!
- Recruit, coach, mentor, manage and lead a team of sales professionals in a geographic region to achieve quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Collaborate with Business leaders to execute and maintain a consistent and effective sales strategy.
- Coach sales professionals to penetrate accounts, captivate decision makers, and overcome selling obstacles
- Assist sales professionals in discovering new sales opportunities within each geographic region.
- Proactively create and maintain positive and mutually profitable customer relations to help ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Inspire the direct and extended team through proper translation of corporate messaging.
- Assist in building and maintaining Ametros’s company brand, establishing our position in the market.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development teams to gain access to target customers.
- Measure and report results of sales and plan execution.
- Identify areas for improvement within the team and acts to implement positive change.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant job experience (3-5 years) Must have sales aptitude, relationship building skills, and a consultative sales approach.
- Demonstrate record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, customer centric environment.
- Past sales leadership experience of 3-5 years, specifically with market leading companies.
- Knowledge and 3-5 years’ experience in managing an aggressive sales team within an extremely customer service-oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize company objectives and meet aggressive deadlines; outstanding team leadership, team development and communication skills.
- Must be a willing to travel up to 50% across the team’s region and to client conferences or trainings as requested
Skills and experiences that will set you apart:
- An established network of professionals within the worker’s compensation industry.
- A sound understanding of the worker’s compensation claims process
- Prior knowledge of Medicare Set-Asides
To make a thriving company culture, you need an identity. You need hard DNA, not just fluff. Our DNA is rooted in providing timely, effective and empathetic assistance to those who need it most. Come be part of a team that not only believes in doing this but is obsessed with it! The Ametros culture provides both an exciting and rewarding place to grow your career while making a difference to those we call members. You will be encouraged from day one to be a vital piece of our puzzle to revolutionize the healthcare industry. Our employee’s actions are guided by the five simple concepts of the Ametros “Words we Work by” Agile, Collaborative, Innovative, Passionate, and Committed.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental plans, and flexible spending accounts
- 401 (k) plan
- Generous paid time-off and holidays
- Company Paid Short-term disability, Long-term disability and Life Insurance plans
- Common Sense Casual Dress Code
- Located just outside of Boston, our home office is located in Wilmington, MA and easily accessible from multiple routes unlike traveling in the Boston traffic
- Our home office has building amenities such as a cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch as well as multiple fitness areas free to you as an Ametros Employee
Working for Ametros, you can go home at night feeling good about what you do every day. Whether it is working directly with our members, educating our clients or providing support to our team; you will be part of something bigger to help our members live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
Ametros is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates should apply directly through our career page at https://www.ametroscards.com/careers-at-ametros/