Business Development Manager – TX Sales
Ametros Financial is a collaboration of insurance and healthcare professionals with a vision to revolutionize how medical care and healthcare payment processing is coordinated for patients, insurance payors, and providers with cutting edge technology, continuous innovation, and world class service enabling those seeking care to live happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Our depth of expertise in the insurance, healthcare, financial services and software industries has positioned us to develop the best products in the marketplace for managing medical treatment, ensuring regulatory compliance, and solving complex billing and payment issues in the healthcare world. Please visit www.careguard.com to learn more!
Job Purpose & Scope:
We are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, ambitious and enjoys the dynamic challenges of selling a product that truly reinvents the way insurance claims are settled and care is coordinated for injured individuals. The Business Development Manager will be an integral part of the CareGuard Sales Team, managing a critical growth region. The Manager will have a passion for building new relationships in the region as well as expanding existing ones. The Manager should be comfortable networking with claims adjusters, lawyers, structured settlement brokers, risk managers, and other vendors to develop meaningful relationships and drive business.
- Identifies business opportunities in the region by discovering prospects and regularly meeting with existing clients to understand their needs and explaining how our product works
- Sells our CareGuard product on a case-by-case basis as well as pursuing larger programmatic relationships with new clients
- Maintains relationships and quality service for clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Recommends new sales approaches or product improvements to keep our service innovative
- Participate in ongoing training to enhance job skills and knowledge
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Former experience in a sales position preferred
- Experience in sales related to insurance services, case management or workers’ compensation, healthcare / Medicare related fields is a big plus, but not required
- A professional presence and strong interpersonal skills; comfortable building relationships with prospects, clients and co-workers
- Dependability- the individual is consistently on time, follows up, and responds to client needs as well as co-worker requests
- Significant travel within the region – expect to be in meetings every day throughout the region and to attend events and conferences
- Ability to work independently on sales opportunities and to collaborate with home office
- Adaptability- the individual adapts to changes in environment, work load, or schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to adapt communication style depending on audience
- Aptitude for problem-solving- identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- A desire to continue to learn and improve both self and the organization
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.