Marketing Coordinator – Campaign Automation
Ametros is a collaboration of insurance and healthcare professionals with a vision to revolutionize how medical care and healthcare payment processing is coordinated for patients, insurance payors, and providers with cutting edge technology, continuous innovation, and world class service enabling those seeking care to live happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Our depth of expertise in the insurance, healthcare, financial services and software industries has positioned us to develop the best product in the marketplace for managing medical treatment, ensuring regulatory compliance, and solving complex billing and payment issues in the healthcare world. Our patented card and systems allow injured workers (our Members) to receive medical treatment seamlessly and gain access to cutting-edge billing support, while remaining in compliance with Medicare and other regulatory requirements. Please visit www.ametroscards.com to learn more!
Purpose & Scope:
Ametros is looking for a passionate and skilled digital marketer with experience in managing lead generation campaigns. We are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, ambitious and enjoys the dynamic challenges of working in a fast-growing company that is truly reinventing the way healthcare is coordinated for injured individuals. The Digital Marketing Associate will be a self-starter and an integral part of the Ametros Marketing Team. The Associate will have a passion for solving problems and ambition to go a step further to develop our company's brand and to support our sales efforts. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Manage all search engine marketing and paid social campaigns
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance and optimize campaigns, maximizing ROI
- Manage and iterate lead nurturing funnels and drip campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search campaigns
- Work with internal and external resources to create content and assets necessary to drive interest
- Identify new lead generation and nurturing opportunities
- Track, report, and analyze results of PPC initiatives and campaigns
Experience, Education and Qualifications:
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot or Marketo
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or advertising
Benefits and Culture:
- Be part of a culture that believes in showing that our biggest asset is you, the employee
- More than competitive PTO time available
- Company paid benefits
- Highly collaborative culture and environment
- Common Sense Casual dress code
- Face-time and communication with all of leadership on a regular basis
- 401K plans available with dedicated assistance to help you plan for your future as well as current day
- Feel good about what you do every day. Whether it is working directly with our members, educating our clients or providing support to our team; you will be part of something bigger to help our members live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
- Located just outside of Boston, our home office is located in Wilmington, MA and easily accessible from multiple routes unlike traveling in the Boston traffic
- Our home office has building amenities such as a cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch as well as multiple fitness areas free to you as an Ametros Employee.