Marketing Project Manager
Ametros Financial is a collaboration of insurance and healthcare professionals with a vision to revolutionize how medical care and healthcare payment processing is coordinated for patients, insurance payors, and providers with cutting edge technology, continuous innovation, and world class service enabling those seeking care to live happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Our depth of expertise in the insurance, healthcare, financial services and software industries has positioned us to develop the best product in the marketplace for managing medical treatment, ensuring regulatory compliance, and solving complex billing and payment issues in the healthcare world. Our patented card and systems allow injured workers (our Members) to receive medical treatment seamlessly and gain access to cutting-edge billing support, while remaining in compliance with Medicare and other regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure. For more information about Ametros please visit www.ametroscards.comto learn more!
The Ametros team is made up of critical-thinkers, innovators and ambitious professionals who are driven towards success by leveraging innovative approaches and technology in the insurance and healthcare services sectors. Ametros Financial offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, as well as paid vacation time.
We are seeking a Marketing Project Manager to primarily oversee all marketing projects, including initiating project kick-off meetings, developing project plans with tasks and deliverables, milestones and deadlines, assigning responsibilities, setting clear expectations and holding people accountable. If you thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure, come join us!
- Leading the team to ensure project delivery by establishing processes and workflows and by facilitating status meetings; ensure project delivery meets requirements and brand guidelines
- Compiling status reports and updates to Marketing leadership
- Work on new product launches/rollouts – determine content, work with traditional marketing associate on slicks, work with web designer on web content, work with digital on blog posts, etc.
- Identify, develop, and/or manage the creation of collateral to support sales, customer support, and demand generation
What you bring to the team:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience in project management
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail while operating under tight and competing deadlines; ability to prioritize work.
- Creative, strategic and analytical thinker; ability to think through multiple options and proactively present ideas.
- Experience using project management software
Skills and experiences that will set you apart:
- Prior knowledge of Worker’s Compensation Industry
- Experience in a start-up environment designing the project management role within a marketing team
To make a thriving company culture, you need an identity. You need hard DNA, not just fluff. Our DNA is rooted in providing timely, effective and empathetic assistance to those who need it most. Come be part of a team that not only believes in doing this but is obsessed with it! The Ametros culture provides both an exciting and rewarding place to grow your career while making a difference to those we call members. You will be encouraged from day one to be a vital piece of our puzzle to revolutionize the healthcare industry. Our employee’s actions are guided by the five simple concepts of the Ametros “Words we Work by” Agile, Collaborative, Innovative, Passionate, and Committed.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental plans, and flexible spending accounts
- 401 (k) plan
- Generous paid time-off and holidays
- Company Paid Short-term disability, Long-term disability and Life Insurance plans
- Common Sense Casual Dress Code
- Located just outside of Boston, our home office is located in Wilmington, MA and easily accessible from multiple routes unlike traveling in the Boston traffic
- Our home office has building amenities such as a cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch as well as multiple fitness areas free to you as an Ametros Employee
Working for Ametros, you can go home at night feeling good about what you do every day. Whether it is working directly with our members, educating our clients or providing support to our team; you will be part of something bigger to help our members live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
Ametros is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates should apply directly through our career page at https://www.ametroscards.com/careers-at-ametros/